We’re always on the look out for great people.
We’re focused on engineering progress. We know that starts with you. Learn more about our 2023 graduate and apprentice intake.
Perks and benefits
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual leave purchasing scheme
- Long service annual leave recognition
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working including a 4-day week, Flexi start & finish and hybrid working
- Matched pension contributions up to 6% and Pension Exchange
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleague wellbeing
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & shared parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym
- Savings Scheme
We also offer our colleagues:
- The chance to earn £1,000 if they introduce a new colleague to the business
- Internal development opportunities through the Grow our Own program
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for here then please don’t hesitate to contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be happy to answer any queries regarding applying for roles at Tharsus.